Each of our 27 comfortable bedrooms is individually and tastefully furnished to a very high standard. They contain many distinctive features as well as a full range of modern facilities. All rooms have en-suite bathroom, colour television, hairdryer, trouser press, direct dial telephone and tea and coffee making facilities.
Whether you prefer the historical associations of our original manor house or choose the hotel's more modern accommodation our suites and deluxe rooms are sure to please you. Hotel Amenities and Services include steam room, hot tub and exercise equipment are available to all guests.
Hotel Rooms and Suites:
* Master Suites:
Located in the newest part of the hotel, these two-room suites open directly onto the garden. Accommodation includes a king sized bed, full bath, powder room, walk-in closet, air-conditioning, internet access, television, direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, and iron/iron board. These suites are the most spacious in the house, and include contemporary furnishings.
* Junior Suites:
Located in the manor house, the junior suites include antique furnishings and in some cases the original fireplaces. All have garden views. Accommodation includes king size bed with some of them four poster, bath including tub and shower, antique wardrobe, television, direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities,and iron/ironing board. Our Junior Suites have been the preferred choice of notable guests such as Bill and Hilary Clinton, Edward Kennedy, Tommy Hilfigure and numerous honeymoon couples from all over the world.
* Superior/Executive Rooms:
Located in both the original house and the modern wing, these garden view rooms are perfect for the business traveller or for families. Accommodation includes: king bed (some include single bed as well), full bath including tub and shower, television, direct dial telephone, and tea and coffee making facilities. Some rooms also include air-conditioning, internet access, and iron/ironing board.
* Deluxe Rooms:
Located in the original house, our standard rooms have antique furnishings and are perfect for the single business or leisure traveller. Accommodation includes one double or two twin beds,full bath with tub and/or shower, television,direct dial telephone,and tea and coffee making facilities. Some rooms have garden views.
The Comforts of Home:
The Northern Ireland country house atmosphere is reflected in our Hotel's 27 delightful bedrooms, all tastefully and individually furnished to the highest standards of decor and comfort and displaying all the interesting and individual details of the house. As you would expect each room comes with full en-suite facilities. High speed Internet access is available upon request.
For Relaxation ...
At the end of a stressful week when you feel in need of some serious pampering, think no further than the Beech Hill Hotel. De-stressing and relaxation are carried out in an atmosphere of calm and tranquility. There are no hard and fast rules for activity, but if you do get the urge, the facilities are here. Our Relaxation Weekend Packages include all of the above and more.
For Activity ...
Enjoy some quiet time in the beautiful Irish Countryside by taking a walk through the hotel's 32 acres of woodland and landscaped gardens. Just beyond the trees, you will find a delightful 9 hole golf course. We are pleased to provide you with information or arrangements for the following activities in and around Derry:
* Horseback Riding - In conjunction with Banagher Equestrian Centre and Ardmore Stables, take a ride into the stunning Sperrin countryside.
* Golfing - Within an hour of the hotel you can enjoy the great Northern Ireland links courses of Royal Portrush and Portstewart, and Donegal's famous Ballyliffen Course.
* Fishing - Experience some of the best Game, Course and Marine Fishing along the loughs and coastline of County Londonderry.
* Walking Tours - The historic walls of Derry, St. Columb's Cathedral and the Bogside district make for interesting walking tours with our local guide, Martin McCrossan.
* Sight Seeing - From the Giant's Causeway and the Antrim Coast to the rugged beauty of Donegal and the Inishowen Peninsula, Beech Hill is a great base for day trips in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
* Shopping - You can fulfill your need to shop at the modern Foyleside Shopping Center in Derry, or enjoy the slower pace of local communities while admiring more traditional handiwork.
For Gourmet Dining ...
We are proud to offer you traditional Ulster Breakfasts and World Class Dining at the hotel's Ardmore Restaurant. All meals feature locally grown product, organic meats, and fresh seafood. Take a look at a sample menu
Our qualified and friendly staff are pleased to assist you with planning a Northern Ireland holiday and vacation activities, finding local resources for particular outings (equestrian, golf, hiking, walking tours) and meeting any special needs you might have.
Special Package Includes:
* 2 nights bed and full Irish Breakfast
* Supper of homemade traditional dishes with freshly baked breads
* Spirit of Ireland performance of storytelling and song on Sunday evening
* Gourmet Dinner on Monday evening