Accommodation: The Greenhills Hotel, Conference & Leisure Centre is situated in Limerick City just outside the city centre, set amid 3 acres of manicured and landscaped gardens offering the ideal setting to relax and unwind. Amenities at the hotel include a superb Health & Leisure Centre which features 18m indoor heated swimming pool, kiddies pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and state of the art gymnasium and weights studio. On site there are outdoor tennis courts and Rachel's Beauty Rooms have introduced a selection of therapeutic and aromatherapy massages to make your stay even more relaxing Offering a host of accommodation to suit everyone from the discerning traveller to the large family and indeed the business client. All hotel bedrooms consist of the following:
- Ensuite facilities,
- Direct dial telephone,
- TV with multichannel,
- In room safe,
- Tea/coffee making facilities,
- Trouser press,
- Iron & board.
- The Hotel also caters for those travelling with children, all family rooms can sleep up to 2 adults and 3 children, cots are available on request.
Conference and Meeting facilities: With six well-equipped conference rooms the Greenhills Hotel can provide a venue to suit any occasion, as well as flawless catering. For large events and formal setting or more personal smaller meetings or interview rooms, our team is committed to providing a professional and friendly service. Each conference rooms can be configured in a variety of ways - theatre, classroom, boardroom, customised to your needs. In addition we offer a full range of business services, all audio equipment can be provided as required, we have introduced the loop system for those hearing impaired and all our public areas are now wi-fi enabled for your convenience. Greenhills Hotel is the perfect choice for Board Meetings, Training Seminars, Product Launches, Exhibitions and Banquets.
Bar & Restaurant:
- Hughes on the Greene, the hotel's restaurant has been an instant hit with romantic couples and business executives alike. The menu is becoming known for it's wide range of sumptuous dishes and the Chef's own signature dishes are fast gaining a loyal clientele. The integral tastes of the food are celebrated and developed with an uncanny ability to create new and exciting combinations. Using the finest local produce - including Lamb raised on the Greene Family's own farmlands, locally grown vegetables and fresh Shannon Salmon. Hugh's on the Greene is open daily for Dinner from 6pm - 9.00pm and for Sunday Lunch 12.30pm 2.30pm. 24 hour room service menu offered.
- Byran's Cafe Bar is contemporary in design, this is the ideal venue to chat and meet friends old and new. Byran's cafe bar is popular with locals and features live music on selected evenings. Daily carvery served from 12pm-3pm offering top quality lunches at reasonable prices. After 3pm try the extensive bar menu where you can sample traditional Irish dishes.
The Greenhills Hotel Leisure Centre is the ideal place for you to work out or relax, a place to smooth away everyday stresses and strains. Facilities include:
- 18 m indoor swimming pool,
- kiddies pool with waterfall,
- Volcano jacuzzi,
- Eucalyptus steam room,
- State of the art gymnasium and weights studio,
- Spacious aerobics studio and outdoor tennis Court.
Beauty therapist and masseuse, Rachel Grimes, provides head to toe pampering : beauty for women and grooming for men, a variety of treatments available, it is recommend to pre-book, call Rachel on 061 323187 for more details.
Local Activities: Greenhills Hotel Conference and Leisure Centre is the ideal base for touring the West of Ireland. The hotel is a short drive or walk from the ancient and beautiful city of Limerick (City of the Broken Treaty). A must see are King John's Castle, the famous treaty stone and the International renowned Hunt Museum. A short drive away are numerous tourist attractions throughout Limerick, Clare & Galway, such as : Adare, Cliffs of Moher, the Burren, Ailawee Caves, Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. Shannon International Airport is a 20 minute drive from Greenhills Hotel.
Directions: The Greenhills Hotel is 20 minutes drive from Shannon International Airport and a short drive or walk to our adjacent and beautiful Limerick city - The City of the Broken Treaty. We are located approximately 100km from Galway, 120km from Cork and 210km from Dublin. The Hotel is situated just off the N18 and are easy to find.
Earliest check in: 2pm Latest check out: 12 noon
Single Room B&B: Single Room, Ensuite facilities for 1 person. Includes breakfast & tax
Room price per night from: Euro 90
Double/Twin 'Room Only': Double or Twin Room, Ensuite facilities for 1 or 2 people. Includes taxes. Please Note Breakfast is NOT included. (Please Specify in Special Requests box whether you require a Double or Twin room)
Room price per night from: Euro 89
Double/Twin Room B&B: Double or Twin Room, Ensuite facilities for 1 or 2 people. Includes breakfast & tax. (Please Specify in Special Requests box whether you require a Double or Twin room)
Room price per night from: Euro 120
Family Room for 4 'Room Only': Family Rooms which can sleep up to 2 adults and 2 Children. (Cots are available on request) Please Note. Breakfast is NOT included.
Room price per night from: Euro 119
2-Night Special B&B Plus 1 Dinner: Offer based on 2 persons sharing in a Double/Twin with ensuite. Includes breakfast each morning, dinner for 2 on 1 night. (Please Specify in Special Request Box whether you require a double or twin.
Room price per night from: Euro 130
3-Night Midweek Special B&B plus 1 Dinner: Offer based on 2 persons sharing in a Double/Twin with ensuite. Includes breakfast each morning, dinner for 2 on 1 night. Valid during midweek days only. (Please Specify in Special Request Box whether you require a double or twin.
Room price per night from: Euro 107