A spectacular castle in its own large estate and extensive gardens. In the same family for over 350 years and still privately run. An impressive oak staircase leads to individually furnished bedrooms and the impressive Louis XIV style plasterwork in the dining-room provides meals to match the wonderful setting.
Services & Facilities
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms. They also include:
- Direct dial telephone,
- Individualy controlled heating and beverage making facilities
- Carrowmore - Largest megalithic cemetery in Ireland and amongst the oldest and most important in Europe.
- The resting place of Yeats located at Drumcliff.
- Inishmurray - On this small island, abandoned by its inhabitants in 1948, is a remarkable assemblage of Early Christian remains that gives a good idea of what monastic settlements were like. The island can only be reached by boat
- Lisadell House - "That old Georgian Mansion" (W.B. Yeats). A fine example of Greek-Revival architecture - a genuine atmosphere of faded grandeur. Home to Yeats' friends, the Gore Booths.
Standard Single Room
Single Room, En-suite facilities, rate includes Full Irish Breakfast and taxes. Room price per night from Euro 105
Standard Double Room
Double Room, En-suite facilities, rate includes Full Irish Breakfast and taxes. Room price per night from Euro 175
Superior Double Room with a king size or canopy bed, En-suite facilities, rate includes Full Irish Breakfast and taxes. Room price per night from Euro 232
Triple Room, En-suite facilities, rate includes Full Irish Breakfast and taxes. (room consist of a double and single) Room price per night from Euro 210
Superior Triple Room with a King Size Double and single, En-suite facilities, rate includes Full Irish Breakfast and taxes. Room price per night from Euro 264
2-Night Special B&B and 1 Dinner 2 Night special for 2 people in a Standard Double Room. Rate includes Dinner on 1 evening as well as Breakfast. All Taxes also included. Room price per night from Euro 120
More about Sligo
Car hire in Sligo
Our Car rental services section provides all information about
Car Hire and Rental in Dublin and Sligo. We have compiled a list of fleet available for hiring, and a list of car rental offices in Ireland.
You will find low cost car hire all over Ireland. You can easily book your car online or get an instant quote.
Restaurants in Sligo
During the recent years, many new restaurants have sprung up in Dublin.
These restaurants offer a wide range of cuisines and attract tourists from all parts of the world.
Reserve a restaurant in Dublin now.
Hotels in Sligo
Browse through Ireland's Sligo Hotel Guide to resolve all your worries about selecting a hotel,
according to your budget and style in this amazingly beautiful place. Ranging from 2 star cheap Sligo hotels to 5 star luxury hotels,
Sligo Hotels in Ireland provide every comfort and facility.
Golf in Sligo
Ireland is a place of breathtaking scenery and friendly people, not to forget home of the world's best golf courses. Browse around and see what we have to offer in our Dublin Golf Guide.