Book your Wexford hotel through Dublinevents and Enjoy savings of up to 80% on your Wexford hotel booking.
Dublinevents offers you all the best Wexford hotels at the most competitive prices available! Simply fill in the booking form below
and see what is on offer. Or click Here
to see whats on offer two weeks from now in Wexford.
Best Rates Savings up to 80% Wexford Accommodations
Select your arriving and departing dates to check Hotel and accommodation availability in Wexford.
Wexford is renowned for being one of the sunniest counties in Ireland. Often called the "Model County", Wexford also boasts the sandiest of environmentally sound blue flag beaches. County Wexford is dotted with historical sites and climbers and walkers are attracted by the Blackstairs Mountains.
You can stay in one of the comfortable and stylish apartments in Wexford or if you'd prefer a hotel in Wexford, you'll find a superb selection of affordable hotels in this gorgeous county.
Water sports, angling and top quality golf courses are some of the leisure activities that will be sure to keep visitors happy and entertained. Excellent hotels, restaurants and pubs ensure you'll find your stay in Wexford a memorable one.
Buses and trains from Dublin are available to get you to Wexford. Alternatively, why not hire a car and enjoy the county at your leisure?
Car hire in Wexford
Our Car rental services section provides all information about
Car Hire and Rental in Dublin and Wexford. We have compiled a list of fleet available for hiring, and a list of car rental offices in Ireland.
You will find low cost car hire all over Ireland. You can easily book your car online or get an instant quote.
Restaurants in Wexford
During the recent years, many new restaurants have sprung up in Dublin.
These restaurants offer a wide range of cuisines and attract tourists from all parts of the world.
Reserve a restaurant in Dublin now.
Hotels in Wexford
Browse through Ireland's Wexford Hotel Guide to resolve all your worries about selecting a hotel,
according to your budget and style in this amazingly beautiful place. Ranging from 2 star cheap Wexford hotels to 5 star luxury hotels,
Wexford Hotels in Ireland provide every comfort and facility.
Golf in Wexford
Ireland is a place of breathtaking scenery and friendly people, not to forget home of the world's best golf courses. Browse around and see what we have to offer in our Dublin Golf Guide.
Wexford is the county of sun, sand and songs. There is much to see here to guarantee an unforgettable time. When in Wexford, make sure you visit:
• The Opera Festival in Wexford town in October
• Hook Lighthouse, the oldest in the world still operating today
• Ring of Hook drive to see pretty towns like Campile and Ballyhack
• Monart Spa, a unique blend of modern pleasures in an 18th century setting.
The 50 acre gardens of Johnstown Castle is another excellent way to pass the afternoon. Even though the castle itself is not open to the public, the farmyard buildings of the castle are home to the largest agricultural museum of Ireland.
If you're looking for apartments in Wexford or a hotel in Wexford, you’ll find a great choice here at Dublin Events.
The National Heritage Park at Ferrycarrig is a fascinating way to discover 9,000 years of man's history in Ireland, from the first settlements to the onslaught of the Normans in the 12th century. Other things to do in Wexford include:
• The John F. Kennedy Arboretum at New Ross - collection of trees and shrubs dedicated to the memory of the assassinated American president
• Yola Farmstead Folk Park - relive 18th century village life with a farmhouse, windmills, schoolhouse and the Kennedy House will particularly appeal to the tourists here
• The Maritime Museum based at Kilmore Quay, featuring artefacts and model ships
• The large tower of Ballyhack Castle and Duncannon Fort
• Berkeley Forest House Museum - home to toys, carriages and rare dolls of the past two centuries
• Wexford County Museum, housed in the Norman castle located at Enniscorthy
• Wexford Wild Life Park, where you can see over 10,000 migrating birds, including half of the world's population of white-fronted geese.